Content and design brought to you by the full Project Evolution team. This site was developed mobile-first with inspiration from many, many sources in the design and development community today. Thanks to all.
HTML5 Doctype declared with new HTML5 regions in place. CSS3 utilized with progressive enhancement. Recommendations for valid code from the W3C followed as closely as possible. Open Graph meta tags applied as directed.
- Fancy headlines: Sommet Slab from Bitstream/MyFonts.com
- Body copy: ASAP family, from Google Fonts
- One-color icons from IcoMoon by Keyamoon, with additional custom icons added .
- Fantastic scenes for homepage slideshow, PE office interiors and most headshots by Corey Grayhorse photography
- Concept photos of kids and concept illustrations from iStockPhoto.com
Here is a bit of insight into our working methods and some of the webdev libraries that we use:
Server Stack and Helpers
- Python-based Django web framework
- Amazon Cloud hosting
- HTTP server, reverse proxy, and IMAP/POP3 proxy server with Nginx
- Web app servers with Gunicorn
- Process and socket management with Circus
- Server performance monitoring with Apache JMeter
- Additional performance monitoring with Tracelytics
- Log management and analytics with Loggly